Savannah DarkHeart

Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
Thank you KI for giving people a second chance.

Although I was unaware that this glitch existed... "Nobody" is perfect, and "Everyone" makes mistakes... And in this case, including KI with programming errors.

Two wrongs don't make it right and I do agree that people should be punished for their wrong doings, but I also think that the punishment was a bit on the harsher side.

I think that at least a warning and/or temporary ban should have been given. Especially for the kids who are unaware that they were breaking any rules.

Last but not least, it is always difficult to lose friends.

I do hope that KI will consider reducing the bans even more, with the exception that those who broke the rules will take the rules seriously, learn their lessons, avoid and report exploits in the future.

Submit "Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!" to Digg Submit "Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!" to del.icio.us Submit "Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is It True? If So... Thank You KI For Giving People A Second Chance!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments