PastCat

Pet hatching, hoard packs, and my weirdo luck

Rate this Entry
My latest adventure of adventures has centered around my fire's couch potato/EMP garden and the fact that I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to random hatching. I can't resist realm-jumping in the hatchery with some of my (admittedly not perfect, but still pretty good) pets. One of these days, I will successfully hatch another flamingo (preferably the healing one), but for now I'm testing out my latest pet, a random hatch that resulted in my firebat with sprite, unicorn, fairy, proof, and feinting spell. I'm pretty happy with it at the moment, but I really hope to use it to improve my (as of yet untrained) tiki pet.

One of these days, I will completely resist buying a bunch of hoard packs... I have a pretty impressive mount collection now. I never did get the purple wyvern mount, but I have many of the other pack mounts. For whatever reason, my myth wizard has the best luck with getting rare rewards. She has both Keeper of the Flame and Ninja Pigs (from a pack and farming, respectively). My other lucky one is my death wizard, who got Handsome Famori from an early Knight's lore and then was given Deer Knight after KI's snafu.

Anyhoo, I don't know if anyone reads this, but I'll try to keep posting if only to remind the internet of my existence (as if it really cares, lol).

Submit "Pet hatching, hoard packs, and my weirdo luck" to Digg Submit "Pet hatching, hoard packs, and my weirdo luck" to del.icio.us Submit "Pet hatching, hoard packs, and my weirdo luck" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pet hatching, hoard packs, and my weirdo luck" to Google

Updated 8-29-13 at 12:03:38 AM by PastCat (better title)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments