bones

before the adventure continues

Rate this Entry
hello loveliess.
this is sort of a random saturday post. i'm moving on wednesday to start school and don't know how much time to myself i'm gonna have. i wanted to do something before i left since i'm working all weekend and then monday and tuesday will be more packing, making sure i have everything ready, and finishing cleaning the whole upstairs of my house since it's all basically cassie territory.
life at the moment has been really chill. i've mostly just been reading and stuff or going places with my parents. despite that i've had a lot of indirect things going on. new school, new state, new people (oh gosh), new classes. the classes i think i'm probably most excited for are intro to design, desktop publishing, and biology. i was able to skip a drawing class because i had ap credit from high school. and i was able to skip 2 english classes (possibly 3). i'm kinda excited/not because i get really homesick.
but hopefully that won't happen this time.
anyways, just kinda wanted to like ramble talk. there has been one issue i feel like i wanna talk about. if you 'steal' a tag from someone, or a post idea, or a challenge, or anything else from someones blog i feel like the proper thing to do is link back to their original post. or at the least credit them. i hate to be all like "omg ya'll aren't doing this right" but if you recreate someones idea on your blog and don't credit them for it i kinda feel like thats just ripping them off. just in general i feel like always linking back to someone's idea you took is just the nice thing to do (and laziness is not an excuse).
anyways.
i got on wiz last night because i was bored. i dunno if this has ever happened to you guys but has anyone ever been confused for someone else? more specifically someone you dislike.
i kinda wanted to stuff my head into a automatic cheese grater or something. like tell me that my wiz has smurf hair or whatever but heaven forbid you mistake me for someone i don't even like.
can't get any more awkward than that.

random ending
top 3 sites i visit everyday and why
1. pinterest

pinterest is probably my all time favorite site like ever. for someone who likes being both creative and organized i feel like this is really great for both of those. you can organize boards, go back and look at what you pinned months ago, and find the original link to all the pictures. i probably spend most of my time on this site than any other.
2. youtube

i check every morning and night to see if any of the people i'm subscribed to have posted a new video. they mainly consist of british youtubers and beauty gurus but i love them all the same. i also use youtube for like music and stuff sometimes (even though pandora and spotify are easier).
3. tumblr

i really don't get on tumblr that much (more like i don't reblog that much) but i do like looking at specific tags and stuff when i'm bored. so this one comes in at number 3 c:

yup. i had more things to do but i'm extremely tired and cranky so i'm gonna go take a nap.
hope everyone has a good weekend
-anna

Submit "before the adventure continues" to Digg Submit "before the adventure continues" to del.icio.us Submit "before the adventure continues" to StumbleUpon Submit "before the adventure continues" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i know what you mean about the tags, everybody seems to be doing the favourites quiz which i actually did write myself, and only a couple of people credited me, i know i did say feel free to use it, but crediting is nice. and then somebody thanked somebody else for the quiz and i was like -.-
    i think i visit youtube and tumblr everyday too, i absolutely love how sites like these change so much and you never ever get bored, i don't visit pinterest much, since i don't have an account, but i'm intending to get an account soon though :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Izoberu
    i know what you mean about the tags, everybody seems to be doing the favourites quiz which i actually did write myself, and only a couple of people credited me, i know i did say feel free to use it, but crediting is nice. and then somebody thanked somebody else for the quiz and i was like -.-
    i think i visit youtube and tumblr everyday too, i absolutely love how sites like these change so much and you never ever get bored, i don't visit pinterest much, since i don't have an account, but i'm intending to get an account soon though :3
    lol that was actually the reason i mentioned it. it's like opening a door for someone and they don't say thank you. both annoying and rude.
    and trust me, pinterest can get so addicting so beware xD it's like the endless scroll of tumblr but with a purpose.