Never Lose Your Flame

mini update

Rate this Entry
hi, lonely little blog. It's been about two weeks since I've posted an entry and I thought it would be nice to post a little update about my life.
- I went to another basketball camp for a week.
- My mom went to the hospital again since her brain wasn't functioning properly, and she's having a brain operation sometime within the next two weeks.
- I started watching Sherlock and it is BRILLIANT.
- I got some watercolour pencils and I'm so excited to use them.
- I got Paint Tool SAI, except I can tell that something's going to go wrong when I use the program because computers hate me.
- I'm going away to over night camp from August 12th-24th so I won't be doing anything social within that time.
- After stalking many people's instagram profiles, I found some people who are going to my school. Most of them had "#swagyolo" in their profile, and one girl had ear spacers and pink hair ._.

and that's all really. bye!
~Sonny~

Submit "mini update" to Digg Submit "mini update" to del.icio.us Submit "mini update" to StumbleUpon Submit "mini update" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1. gonna pray for your mom!
    2. sherlock yes.
    3. there used to be a girl at my school with half pink, half black hair who dressed like a lolita girl everyday. she was actually super nice.
    I'll be praying for your mom(: