★ In the mind of a Wizard ★

Its been so long...

Rate this Entry
Seems that it has been about 7 months since my last blog entry... boy does time fly.

I felt as though I needed a little break from the game as things were beginning to feel rather repetitive & tiresome for me.

Since my departure there have been so many changes made to the game! Although we have yet to see a new main or side world we finally got that fix to puppet teams as well as a few other issues in the arena as well as the amazing tournament updates which give SO many tickets! Its nice not to see 10-20 new threads a day about puppet teaming anymore, I have't seen a single one since the fix was made

For pirates there have been a tremendous amount of updates including 2 new worlds in a single update! Unheard of! Big thanks to KI for all they've done. Although us wizards have not seen half as many updates as Pirates have I feel something big is in the works for us... Not to mention the upcoming release of Aquila! 3 new dungeons with awesome rewards including Amber, the next line of mastery amulets, & new pets!

Speaking of pets we've had so many new talents! May cast fairy and healing current make quite the addition to that perfect healing pet, I think you can now have a pet with 5 healing talents! Insane!

I'm going to be bringing back all my raffles over the next couple of months, speaking of which the 5,000 crown raffle winners were Maxieornot, xSemira, Lumineer, & Psychic, congrats guys!

Since I've left I have been seeing a lot of new faces around central & a lot less old ones. Although its always sad to see old friends go, I have a feeling many will be back once a new world or Aquila is out

I look forward to getting back into the game & catching up with everyone, hope the past few months have been good to you all.

Submit "Its been so long..." to Digg Submit "Its been so long..." to del.icio.us Submit "Its been so long..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Its been so long..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments