IridianShadowweaver

Sisters of the Spiral Coven: Current Projects

Rate this Entry
Every year around this time, I have to stop and assess where my various wizards are in the Spiral and in the arc of their individual studies. To my regular dismay, I find that I have more unfinished business that finished at this point in the summer, and that I will start the new school year with a very full wizarding plate. I guess that's what keeps me going in the Spiral, the fact that I never have an empty quest book or list of things to do and people to help. It's a comfort, really, to know that I always have some place to go, and be, to help occupy downtime during the rapid flow of each semester. Wizarding is a stress-relief for this busy mom and professor; even if I can't accomplish much IRL on a chaotic people-full day, I can always take an hour and visit the Spiral, train a pet, tend a garden, rearrange a house, stitch a pretty outfit, craft a nice housing, gear, or spell item, defeat a monster, and/or chat with a friend, and actually complete the task. Ah, task completion...

Some of my regular, ongoing projects are necessary and some of them are just because, and all of them are for the pleasure and gratification of the Sisters of the Spiral Coven :D

Iridian Shadowweaver, Promethean Theurgist --

Helping other wizards around the Spiral
Training Jasper the Life Bat to Mega
Geeking out in Aquila Test Realm

Scarlet Ravensong, Promethean Pyromancer --

Helping other wizards around the Spiral
Gardening King Parsley and Evil Magma Peas
Crafting AZ boots
Training Ruby the Nightmare to Epic
Geeking out in Aquila test realm
Considering a return to 1v1 and team PvP
Moira Shadowmancer, Promethean Necromancer

Pitch Black Lake to Xibalba
Training Prince Harry to Epic
Gardening King Parsley
Crafting Lord of Night spell
Helping others wizards around the Spiral
Considering return to 1v1 PvP

Alexandria Dreamwalker, Legendary Conjurer

Drum Jungle to Xibalba
Cleaning up old quests from around the Spiral
House Decorating
Hatching my perfect Honey the Minotaur pet that gives Spell Proof, Spell Defy, Fairy, Paingiver
Crafting Avalon gear
Considering a foray into team PvP

Taryn Earthsinger, Magus Theurgist/Pyromancer hybrid

Mooshu to Xibalba
Cleaning up too many side quests
Gardening Fickle Pickles and King Parsley
Crafting Life and Fire spells
Crafting Mannequins
Training Sadie the Hotzilla
Hatching a Hotzilla that gives Fairy, MC Lifeblade, MC Fireblade, Paingiver
Helping other wizards around the lower worlds of the Spiral

Isabella Silverbright, Initiate Diviner

Waiting for my sisters to stop hogging all the attention
Hatching my perfect Wolf Hound pet that gives Spell Proof, Spell Defy, Fairy, Pips o'Plenty
Questing around Wizard City
Considering a foray into team PvP
Rowan Earthsong, Legendary Sorceress

Archived in secondary sub account
Waiting to help Alexandria in Drum Jungle to Xibalba
Waiting to help Isabella everywhere

Karic Frostheart, Novice Thaumaturge

Trading treasure cards among my sisters
Wondering if I will ever get to see the Spiral outside of Ravenwood and Unicorn Way

Wishing summer in the Spiral could linger,

Sisters of the Spiral Coven
Queenlybluebean, Human Avatar

Submit "Sisters of the Spiral Coven: Current Projects" to Digg Submit "Sisters of the Spiral Coven: Current Projects" to del.icio.us Submit "Sisters of the Spiral Coven: Current Projects" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sisters of the Spiral Coven: Current Projects" to Google

Comments

A very busy Sisters of the Spiral Coven indeed. At least you have yours organized. Mine have all been stagnant except one. The others are only gardening and training a few pets now and then.

It would be nice if summer could linger a little longer. We have had little time to quest together. But I am sure we will find more time to have fun in The Spiral.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendragon18
    A very busy Sisters of the Spiral Coven indeed. At least you have yours organized. Mine have all been stagnant except one. The others are only gardening and training a few pets now and then.

It would be nice if summer could linger a little longer. We have had little time to quest together. But I am sure we will find more time to have fun in The Spiral.
    Fallon, I envision many hours of questing together through the fall and winter. I just can't wait to take you to Xibalba and Aquila. Such fun for sister wizards <3