bones

my brain is deceptive

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
i'm re-writing this because my brain exploded on my screen and it resulted in a horrible mess.
please hold.

alright so this quitting/hiatus/lolnope lasted about two weeks and i'll give myself some credit.
i lasted longer than i expected.
at first i wasn't going to give in to my internal pleading but i'm a wimp so.
honestly i made a big deal out of leaving because i really thought i would be fine without this.
but it just wasn't the same.
it's like a bad habit you try and get rid of but it keeps sucking up to you so you have no choice but to fulfill its needs.
like that annoying cat who you find at your doorstep sometimes but don't wanna get attached to.
like that shirt you really wanna buy in the store but you know you don't need it yet because it's not even summer but you just can't resist.
like eating unhealthy things but not caring cause yolo.
just. like. that.

-confetti-

so this is me not caring about the big deal i made cause i just change my mind a lot.
so yknow.
whateves.

other than that..
my forever loved hurricanes hockey team is now third in the eastern conference and like sixth or seventh in the whole standings.
whoop for that.
i really like my ap statistics class..
i went to a news station on wednesday and got to go on set
i got a clock for valentines day
i'm sick

haven't decided what i'm gonna be doing from here on but i'll probably just wing it like i normally do.
soooo.
might post a wizard101 how to: ____ tomorrow.
it has something to do with paris.
there's your hint.
take a guess if you please or suggest things for me to do cause i really just don't even know.

yup.

have a wonderful weekend lovelies
-madi

Submit "my brain is deceptive" to Digg Submit "my brain is deceptive" to del.icio.us Submit "my brain is deceptive" to StumbleUpon Submit "my brain is deceptive" to Google

Updated 2-16-13 at 12:22:12 AM by Adder

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

timmy is a cannibal seal.
    and HI DEAR. WELCOME BACK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture
    timmy is a cannibal seal.
    and HI DEAR. WELCOME BACK.
    FRANCIS WAS SO YOUNG </3
    and thank youuuu!
    HEYNOW. 8D