Little Forest Blog :)

When Life Throws You Lemons.

Rate this Entry
Hi,

I posted a while back about my father, and how he hurt my mom brother and I. Things have gotten a bit better. We're living away from him now. He is fighting for custody though. He doesn't understand that we don't want to see him. He's spreading lies about my mom to anyone who will listen. Luckily we have a good lawyer, who thinks he can keep my dad from hurting us again.

I'm watching my mom overwork herself to pay the bills, and the lawyer. She says she isn't hurting herself, but I can tell that statement isn't true. My mom and I are very close. We've always done everything together.

I have been trying to get away from my dad since four years old. My mom believed my father back then. She was trying her best to the right thing. When I was about 8 years old she realized, I was telling the truth. She tried to get away from him, but he stopped her every-time. Then a year and a half ago we found a way to escape him. She and I worked together to get away from his abuse.

Now we have gotten away. G-d has helped us. I've seen miracles, and I know He's looking out for us. It's still so hard to watch my mom suffer to protect us. I love her so much, and I'm completely helpless. I wish I could wave a wand and make it easier for her. I've heard her cry, and I want to help her. I just don't know what to do.

Submit "When Life Throws You Lemons." to Digg Submit "When Life Throws You Lemons." to del.icio.us Submit "When Life Throws You Lemons." to StumbleUpon Submit "When Life Throws You Lemons." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You have my sympathies

I guess you could help by cleaning up around the house more often than usual or by getting a job if you're old enough to help pay bills. Something to make her life a little easier ^^ Good luck with....everything going on I guess

I don't wanna sound scary or anything, but if she's having trouble feeling safe, you could go to the nearest Bass Pro Shop and look into getting some pepper spray to keep on hand .__. I say BPS cause I don't know of any other stores that sell pepper spray. o.o