Beautiful Chaos

Good News & Bad News

Rate this Entry
I must say considering how bad the first 2 months of the new year have been I'm really glad I found a way to make up for all the drama (Yay, Gothgirl finally figured out how to solve all her problems, no more rants about drama in her blog!) Yeah well sorry to keep your hopes up I do have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that my Wizard101 subscription ended yesterday, and I won't be getting back completely. With the help of my birthday in 11 days I might (emphasis on MIGHT) get one of them gift cards to be able to play for a little while. One last piece of bad news (its more like a rant) but goofing around in the cafeteria yesterday and I spilled water all over my cell phone its dead and now I have to use some cheap phone and it stinks at texting. On a good note my birthday is in 11 days and I have no idea how in the world I'm going to celebrate it. And last Friday went on a field trip to compete for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) and I got 6th place out of 30. Wish I could have gotten in the top 3 to be able to compete for state but that's okay came so close and theirs always next year.

One more thing if anyone has any idea what awesome movies are in theaters or just released on DVD please leave a comment below don't forget the ratings. I'm curious to see what the top movies are.

Submit "Good News & Bad News" to Digg Submit "Good News & Bad News" to del.icio.us Submit "Good News & Bad News" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good News & Bad News" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The lighting thief! It's gonna be good. I rate it 5 stars! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy306
    Go see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The lighting thief! It's gonna be good. I rate it 5 stars! :D
    its good? i cant wait to see it- Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to wait until tuesday