Notes Written By An Onion

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Rate this Entry
Hey 2 people that read the blogs, Onion Knight here.

Yes, you did read that correctly. It has been a year or two since I was active in Wizard101, but tonight I decided to check on one of my favorite sites and see how things have been going.

Not surprisingly, Jester is still running a great site. I see lots of tournament activity still, and plenty of new content and players. I read through a bunch of old threads and posts that I had written, and was surprised to find that some of my old guides are still getting views and are being commented on, despite being horribly outdated. It's a good feeling to know that my time was well spent, and that players are still learning from my work.

What else is there to say? Thanks, I guess. Thanks Wizard101Central for being a great site and forum, and thanks to its community for keeping me hooked from '09 to '11, long after the game itself wasn't quite so exciting anymore. I won't call anyone out, but you guys know who you are.

Well, looks like Memory Lane has reached its dead-end. I'll probably keep an eye on this blog post for a few days; if you have a question, or even just feel like saying hi, drop a comment and I'll be happy to respond.

Until next time, which could possibly be another few years, this is Onion, signing off.

Submit "A Trip Down Memory Lane" to Digg Submit "A Trip Down Memory Lane" to del.icio.us Submit "A Trip Down Memory Lane" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Trip Down Memory Lane" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are alive, hi Onion ^^
    Hey Seth! The TM Black looks good on ya!
    Welcome back Onion !