★ In the mind of a Wizard ★

The 12 Days of the Spiral Returns!

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone & merry Christmas! Its amazing how much time flies, feels as though we've just had Christmas, yet it's right around the corner!

This morning KI brought back the AMAZING 12 Days of the Spiral!

The 12 Days of the Spiral is basically like the "12 Days of Giveaways" you see on talk shows like Ellen, lol. Everyday, for the next 12 days KI will have sales on items, give away items, and much, much more. Last year they even brought us the limited edition "Chrismoose" mount. In which all proceeds went directly to charity. This year they've brought us the limited edition Fa-La-La-La Llama.

Could this mount get anymore fabulous? I don't think so. Many of us had only dreamed of having a llama mount, I personally never thought there would be one! But here it is!
To some this mount is not quite as awesome as last years Chrismoose, and it is 1,000 crowns more than the Chrismoose but come on, it's limited edition, all the money goes directly to charity, and it's a llama! I will definitely be buying one, and you can expect to see me hosting my Christmas raffles which will most certainly be including the Fa-La-La-La Lama in the near future!

Now, if you all remember the OUTSTANDING crowns promotion KI had last year in which coupons ranging from 10-50% off any crowns/ membership purchase were emailed to w101 members then you will be happy to hear that either it or a similar promotion will likely be returning once again this year. It is the best deal of the entire year to get crowns/memberships and this year it counts for both Pirate101 and Wizard101! If you love both games, but only can afford to subscribe or play one, then the coupon you recieve may just allow you to play both! I have been looking forward to this promotion ALL year long and I am so excited that it is just about here!

Day 4 Brings a Great Sale! Keeper's Lore 50% off! Time to get that resist gear you've been wanting! Life Mastery Amulets 50% off as well! More on that here: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...d.php?t=333221

Well, that's all for today! I will be updating this same blog entry with what KI brings us in the next several days! Merry Christmas Wizards!

Submit "The 12 Days of the Spiral Returns!" to Digg Submit "The 12 Days of the Spiral Returns!" to del.icio.us Submit "The 12 Days of the Spiral Returns!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The 12 Days of the Spiral Returns!" to Google

Updated 12-10-12 at 6:33:35 PM by Mikey.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I guess the folks at KI can't count because while 7 + 12 = 19, starting with the 7th and going to the 19th, is 13 days.

A bad luck number if ever I heard one.