As Time Passes You By

Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?

Rate this Entry
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Ok so I was viewing some forum posts a few minutes ago and I saw this one topic called Petition Index. (sorry I'm not quite sure where I found the topic so I can't find the link)
And it has a list of Petition forum posts for W101 - about the pricing on mounts, and houses. So I clicked on one called[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49772"]New changes - your ideas![/URL][COLOR=Silver] - andypandyrox456
[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's a list of all the things people want to add to W101!! Its pretty cool![/FONT]

So I read through them all and saw one I thought was very intresting.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Times New Roman]24) Connecting multiple houses by bridges. Create your own town with friends![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Lime]I think that's a really cool idea!
So in my own opinion this is how it would work:
[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=Lime]Since all the houses are so different yards and everything, there could be like this really big grassy field and like 2 rows of doors facing each other and the names of the persons house over the door.[/COLOR][*][COLOR=Lime]But you could probably own have a certain amount of people's houses, and with their permission of course. Also maybe like 20 people's houses doors allowed in the field thing?[/COLOR][*][COLOR=Lime]So once you open the door you see their house, but again the door also says who's house it is so no one can pass the house off as their own when that person if offline.[/COLOR][*][COLOR=Lime]But I'm not to sure how you would connect each house my bridges, so could someone maybe give me their thought on that?? Its a neat Idea isn't it?
[/COLOR][/LIST]
[COLOR=Lime]So that's just how I would picture it ^
What do you guys thing of it??

One more thing to post:
I testing out to see how many characters you could create on one account and it is only 6 sadly. So after I found that out I deleted all the characters that i just created and deleted my new Life wizard :( So I'm going to create a new Life Wizard, under the same name of course (or a different one) and Later I'll put the friend Code on here for all you guys who want to add my Life Girl.[/COLOR]

Submit "Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?" to Digg Submit "Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?" to del.icio.us Submit "Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So you delete your fire girl too?

Btw, as for the house thing. Once you press X on the spiral door, there is a map. There should be a floating house, and when you click on it, several names will pop up on the side. It is only for that realm, if you wanna see different houses, you gotta switch to a different realm. Also, only houses with permission from the owner will show up so even if your friends have houses, in same realm as you do, but their permission is off, then their name will not be shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy306

Btw, as for the house thing. Once you press X on the spiral door, there is a map. There should be a floating house, and when you click on it, several names will pop up on the side. It is only for that realm, if you wanna see different houses, you gotta switch to a different realm. Also, only houses with permission from the owner will show up so even if your friends have houses, in same realm as you do, but their permission is off, then their name will not be shown.
    No I didn't delete any of my higher levels. see what happened was I check only low level characters and not realizing which one I did all I saw was a low level thing and I deleted Tara Bear. Not Tabitha or Alura. They are still safe lol but my neighbor is going to be not happy...I also deleted her character...eep.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy306

you can do that? maybe thats why i had all those weird people once... IT WOULD BE SO KEWL IF YOU COULD HAVE A TOWN WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be so awesome if i lived right next to Julie and Amanda and Jen and all my other friends...
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaStormRulez17
    you can do that? maybe thats why i had all those weird people once... IT WOULD BE SO KEWL IF YOU COULD HAVE A TOWN WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be so awesome if i lived right next to Julie and Amanda and Jen and all my other friends...
    Ya it would be awesome to be able to do that. Be a lot easier to see people's houses when they invite you cause sometimes their computer is slow and it takes a minute to be able to port to them
    Man I wish they would add this lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TaraBeara
    Ya it would be awesome to be able to do that. Be a lot easier to see people's houses when they invite you cause sometimes their computer is slow and it takes a minute to be able to port to them
    Man I wish they would add this lol
    I WANNA ADD THIS SO MUCH...maybe you or me should make a petition saying ADD FRIEND NEIGHBORHOODS