Vanessa Blueriver

Favorite pet????!!!!

Rate this Entry
[CENTER]what is your favorite pet???? Hmm Mine would be minotoaur and Mander.:4::cheer:[/CENTER]

Submit "Favorite pet????!!!!" to Digg Submit "Favorite pet????!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Favorite pet????!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Favorite pet????!!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My favorite pet would have to be my Stormzilla, but aside from that I like the sprite. I want a storm beetle, but I don't know where to find them. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinaed
    My favorite pet would have to be my Stormzilla, but aside from that I like the sprite. I want a storm beetle, but I don't know where to find them. :/
    The storm beetle isnt available anymore. Zeak used to sell the storm beetle when he had crown items. Kingsisle brought the storm beetle for about a month or so for having 1,000 student i think. but Then they took it away. so its not availible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa fire blueriver
    The storm beetle isnt available anymore. Zeak used to sell the storm beetle when he had crown items. Kingsisle brought the storm beetle for about a month or so for having 1,000 student i think. but Then they took it away. so its not availible.
    Oh, well that's upsetting, lol. I think they looked cool. Maybe I'll get a storm hound eventually some how in stead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinaed
    Oh, well that's upsetting, lol. I think they looked cool. Maybe I'll get a storm hound eventually some how in stead.
    Yea and i got to have one but I sold it. I didnt know they were taking it away.
    my favorite pet is the krok and the grizlehiem bear
    my fave pet would be my little dragon, baby emma .but I REALLY WANT a big dragon.
    Cool! :D!!!!