All Blog Entries

1. Hm

Are you happy now, Fox?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Long time, as usual

It's been a year and a half since i had subscription to the game and I just came back again. This game is pretty amazing to have me always coming back. I remember the good old times, the Goldenbrand challenge, my Ellie Emeraldvault story that I almost completed but received the biggest writers block, etc... (You guys should totally search it up!)

Now I'm level 99 on my Storm wizard and about to cap once again, finally. Being here since the level 50 cap feels good. And now I am just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Its Been A While

by , 6-27-14 at 10:16:04 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Its been a long time since I posted anything here, so I decided I would share some videos. My tatste in music is very eclectic, and ranges all over the place. This post will be all alike taken from the 90s grunge era. Im sure some will have heard them before, but many others I am sure will have never heard of the song and or group.

For those who have ben around a while will know I am a HUGE Pearl Jam fan. So next time you will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TROLLS GET TROLLED!

I've now learned that trolls get trolled, i learned that the hard way... so all you other trolls out there, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    XD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. In the Land of Mooshu

by , 6-23-14 at 3:03:00 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4]For some reason this world is absolutely fascinating, where cows wear robes, pigs hold giant spear shaped weapons, and horses walk onto two legs carrying swords. In the land of Mooshu, it brings a sense of calmness to the less than urgent main reason for being there. As a refresher, Malistaire causes the Emperor to fall ill and int a great sleep. The land turns to chaos because of the civil wars, ecological problems, and the spirit world slipping away from the peaceful world that it was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized