All Blog Entries

1. The Curse of Wizard Weekly?

by , 4-22-11 at 1:01:02 PM (Musings of the Decoy Healer)
    I swear this segment is cursed. The Beta didn't want to happen, the program I was using at the time, Wax 2.0, kept crashing at every corner and in the end it rendered horibally. I moved along to Adobe Premiere Pro CS2 which dosn't have a good option for rendering to the internet, so the first episode kept me up until midnight trying to find a rendering option that was high quality and low size. The second video was almost late because I'd forgotten to set my alarmclock and didn't get up till noon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Random

Hi,I have been bored searching in the forums.I wish I could become a Blog Moderator my dream.I wish I could do something lol.Well thats all I have right now.

Bye!:eating2:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New spells :)

by , 4-22-11 at 10:59:19 AM (A Dark Blog)
    My Death wizard has had some training points for a while and finally spent them :)
    One on centar from my secondary school and a free doom and gloom spell. Right now i'm doing marlybone side quests which don't make me happy because side quests are always "Can you go get my purse please?" or something like that :wallbash:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pvp Partner?

by , 4-22-11 at 1:35:12 AM (The Stormy Blog)
    Quote Originally Posted by StormGoddess View Post
    I need a pvp partner. i am targeting an ice wizard thats level 60 and can help me rank up. i am only a 400 somthing private today i did pvp whole day! and i only won 2! but 1 of them didnt count since they were downranking and they fled first round. so thanks in advance
    help me lol! i am really bad in pvp :[
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Elements

[CENTER]A bit of a break from the Gothic music. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALuMTlBEfs"]YouTube - A Fine Frenzy - Elements (Lyrics Video)[/ame][/CENTER]

Updated 4-24-11 at 12:27:23 AM by Aaron (Added category.)

Categories
    Uncategorized