All Blog Entries

1. Glitchy101

Well, ever since the most recent update everything has been all glitchy. It really annoys me sometimes. Well, there's scheduled maintenance tonight so we'll see what happens. Picture attached of one of the more funny glitches.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  2. 3/7/11

Amazing night xD So many great things I have to be thankful for. Oh well... kinda ticking me off seeing the unchanged 199 posts thing in the corner of the screen xD I'll figure out a post tomorrow xD Night world...

Btw... cant wait for Professor NomNom's party on the 12th xD AWESOME. And btw... my b-day be on the 21st xD CANT WAIT! Might have a party... might not... idk lol... one of the most hated boys in the spiral xD i'll invite myself and you if you're nice and lucky enough o: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Someone with spritely calls ME a healing noob?

by , 3-7-11 at 11:14:51 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [quote=john778;1797560]So, I just had a half-hour long battle with a myth 4 levels above me.

Through defensive play, many shields, many puppet minions, and a few pixies, I am eventually able to finish him off with a deadly Orthrus.

I say "gg, epic battle man. you played well"

and he responds with "healing noob."

I just had to vent, sorry.[/quote]

The irony of this thread made my day.

Some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today

Hi,today ehh wasnt so good I guess.Well this isnt anything bad but I had 89 emails in my inbox,I have'nt checked it in like 12 weeks!Like I say CP is having problems,and I was muted for false darn reports.Hope tomorrow turns out good.And happy B-day to Scar wish you well on this day.Well gtg to bed

Bye Central NOTE I am stressed so I might not be on tomorrow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finally using my blog.

So I've had this thing for a while, and I'm finally posting in it.
    There's not much for me to say, things are going good, nothing new going on either. Maybe in some later blogs I'll have more to say, but for now I'll just post this little intro.
    Categories
    Uncategorized