All Blog Entries

1. Spring Fling '11

Pretty awesome! :D Spring Fling '11 is gonna be at my new Island Getaway. It's gonna be cool and fun and all that. The main thing will be the people there and the contests like all parties. Not much PvP, which I'm ok with :) haha this is gonna be great. Birthday's on the 21st :D ... epic... cya all soon xD :thumbup:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Other Worlds

[video=youtube;wWfrIc0zKl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWfrIc0zKl4[/video]

[CENTER]This a beautiful song, it gave me a really cool idea for a signature too. I'll probably start that sometime soon.[/CENTER]

Updated 4-3-11 at 7:39:49 PM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Orleans

by , 3-15-11 at 9:53:36 PM (Life of a Sackboy)
    Well, it's been good here. Leaving in the morning to head home. Now, I don't have to leave at 2:00, though :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hello People!

by , 3-15-11 at 9:52:26 PM (Among the Stars)
    I am back from my long time away. Yeah, school stinks. I think we all know that. Well, hi! I will be posting to this blog probably around 3 times a week. If anything worth posting even ends up happening. I hope I didn't miss too much! Well, as of recent news I am getting a name change in the next year probably :P Lol, they raised the prices while I was gone. My name will soon (ish) be Evee, because that is my username for basically everything since I was young. A looooong time.... Well, anyway, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Not So Well

[COLOR=White]Well today i was getting ready for school and well i ended up catching the flu. :( so i ended up staying home today. i would have gotten on wizard101 or the forum earlier, but the internet connection decided it was going to have glitches and not work >( anyway right now i am trying to eat for the first time today except just juice. i sure do hope i get better before friday because its my birthday. :) i want to have a lazer tag party with friends at school but it costs $202 and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized