All Blog Entries

1. Melissa back on track

Well since I don't play W101 on the weekdays very often I always play on Melissa during the weekends. So I plan to get Melissa through Krok and to get her to level 25. Getting her to 25 is really going to annoy me on Saturday >.< Anyways Krokopatra watch out!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. More of me thoughts

by , 3-18-11 at 7:58:41 AM (Thoughts of me myself and I)
    So Hi everyone um hmm klet'see hmm well on wizard101 there's that picture of Grandmother Raven, Right? RIGHT? lol but it says open on the corner does that mean like OPEN in game? Or In tr (test realm) it's weird if you've seen it also. So that's it for now
    :chinese:

Updated 3-18-11 at 3:32:54 PM by aliszews (edited title o_o stalker)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ...

Ya know... i'm starting to write poems... and they're pretty "not bad" Rofl. Well.. cya all later, night :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A funny picture.

[CENTER][IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/32/95165918_bad21d217f.jpg[/IMG]
    This picture features Salvador Dalí and was taken by Philippe Halsman. Amazingly, this wasn't made in Photoshop or anything like that (obviously since this was taken in 1948). Dalí is one of my favorite artists, he was pretty eccentric but great nonetheless. The image I am using as my signature currently is of [I]The Persistence of Memory[/I] which is a famous painting by him.

As for Philippe, I never ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Getting gold

by , 3-17-11 at 11:24:59 PM (Life of a Sackboy)
    Finally back home, with a 1 month Wizard101 card! I need to get some gold now.... Anyone have any tips?
    Categories
    Uncategorized