All Blog Entries

1. Legendary poster!

by , 4-11-11 at 6:15:55 PM (Mr. Emerald's Blog)
    Today, April 11 2011, at around 6:30 AM I became a Legendary poster! :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Some poems I wrote

by , 4-11-11 at 5:08:15 PM (Comalack's Corner)
    The Fall-
    The day goes dark, The birds fly away.
    While the leaves fall down and rot away.
    Kids run into schools, Though I watch from afar.
    Thinking, When shall I see you at all?
    As the doctor walks in, with white hair, white lapcoat, and white teeth.
    My mother crying as though someone died.
    But, I do not feel this way, I smile weakly at the strange man, as he looks around my body. As He does I feel weak, falling, failling, falling to the white ground. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I hate when people do this!

A few days ago i was in english class and the teacher called my name and one of my classmates that i knew half of the gear still didnt know my name and said this "Who is [Instert name]?" I've been in one of his/her class for half a year and still he/she didnt know my name witch really offends me so much
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. *Sigh* people these days

I hate the noob word so much. Today i didnt gift someone something so they diecided to call me a noob witch made me really mad and then i was walking by a couple of legendaries and one of them said "who is the noob that added me?" Another time today is that i was in the commons and a low lvl said "Can you help me plz?" and the legendary said "NO NOOB" then ported away.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Random facts and weird things

by , 4-10-11 at 10:04:45 PM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]First of all, I made a block about random facts. All it is, is that I put up a fact every few days or so. They are confirmed, and I do look these up, so there is my proof.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Second, I have always wondered why does this sometimes happen, when a spell appears to be darker, sometimes its the pitch black. I had a picture, but the computer I took it on is useless, its full of worms. Anyway, it could just be a lighting issue or s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized