All Blog Entries

1. Looks like the joke is on you.

If your gonna talk bad about me, do it someplace where I can't see? or that my friends can't see. I mean come on. Especially when I haven't been anything but nice to you, I'm sorry you don't like what I put, but if you don't like me, put me on your ignore list.

I'm so done with all these rude people, hatin' on me because they hardly know me.

Updated 5-12-12 at 12:21:14 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Camel Mount Raffle

by , 5-12-12 at 3:01:26 AM (★ In the mind of a Wizard ★)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSpellCaster View Post
    Hello Wizard101 Central, I am hosting a new raffle to celebrate the last month of the school year for many of you younger wizards out there! (Of course anyone can enter though)

I will be raffling off 1 camel mount and all you must say is "enter me"

Contest Ends 1 month from today on June 11. Good Luck.

My latest raffle, up and running guys! Check ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Inspiration.

Life is too short to go over things that happened in the past. Embrace each day, and live to the fullest extent, because you can only live that day once. So try new things and step outside of the box, because your only so old for so long. Not everyone will see eye to eye with you so be bold, be brave and daring.

'yolo'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Derby

Welcome to the pet derby blog in here we will be talking about derby pets and new pets, this is our first post!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Derby

Welcome to the pet derby blog in here we will be talking about derby pets and new pets, this is our first post!
    Categories
    Uncategorized