All Blog Entries

1. Beast Masters: Quad Critical, Damage, Wards, SPUDF, Block, Pierce & More! All Schools

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Beast Masters

Monthly Hatch-A-Palooza

January 2016

Is Now Open for Requests!

Please read important details below prior to submitting your request.

Here are just a few photos of the pets that our Beast Masters have to offer!

Quad Criticals (All Schools)
    Name:  Slide3.JPG
Views: 560
Size:  78.6 KB

Wards
    Name:  Slide1.JPG
Views: 779
Size:  90.1 KB

Damage (Double thru Quad) Various
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Elixir to Boost Pet Training (The Same or Similar to Member Double Rewards)

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Please add elixirs to the crown shop what will boost pet training (the same or similar to member double rewards).

Training can be so time consuming, especially now with ultra levels... and every 3 or so months is quite a lengthy period to wait just to get a boost with pet training...
    Name:  Pet Training Elixir.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  85.0 KB

And/or... Higher level pet snacks would also be a BIG help too!

Name:  New Pet Snacks.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  37.7 KB

If anyone else is interested in this idea,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Simply Irresistible

"Once in a Blue Moon Hatches"

I wanted to get this post in before school started, the rest will probably be me showing you a pattern I was able to see recreated time and time again with self hatching. What that means for you if your new to self hatching is I am showing you something that you won't have to learn on your own and how to fix it when it does pop up. Maybe if your a veteran hatcher its something you never picked up on. If its old news to you sorry :/
    Categories
    Owling Around
  4. Recipes

So let's end the beginning of talent dominance in this post. I think we can start on intermediate hatching and its all about patterns I have seen in pet projects and some work arounds if you get stuck. My only warning is if you apply those methods to anything but self hatching you are going to fail and fail miserably. They just don't cross over to group hatching so don't even try.

You all might be asking yourself why does Erin not like groups and group hatching so much when she has ...
    Categories
    Owling Around
  5. Be Quotable

A few days ago I was looking for a good quote for my siggy. I found many good ones that I thought about using. About half I found were by people that made me think; wait, you said that?
    I didn't want to quote a few of the people that had said some really good stuff because of some not so good junk they did or took part in as it would have made the good words worth less. Who knew one could learn something from this little task of finding a good quote? I didn't learn it from the words I read, ...

Updated 1-2-16 at 9:06:29 PM by Spellbinder

Categories
    Uncategorized