All Blog Entries

1. Wow, Just look at all this rubbish

by , 3-27-16 at 3:57:47 AM (Tastes Quite Horrible)
    Wow, I have neglected Central for roughly two years. I read through my old blog posts, and man, I was a really whiny kid back in high school. Complaining about nothing and all the "work" that I used to have. Kind of funny in retrospect, since now being in college, my responsibilities have since increased dramatically.

Ironically, despite the increased workload that comes with being a broke college student, I am much happier than I was two years ago. I don't care about having ...

Updated 3-27-16 at 4:01:29 AM by DarkRapier

Categories
    Life Musings and Rants
  2. DAY 14

Name:  DAY14.PNG
Views: 93
Size:  31.9 KB

BADGE GET!! Krokotopia is done now!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DAY 13

Name:  DAY13.PNG
Views: 98
Size:  29.5 KB

BADGE GET!! Grizzleheim is officially done!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Beast Masters: Quad Critical, Damage, Wards, SPUDF, Block, Pierce & More! All Sch

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Beast Masters

Monthly Hatch-A-Palooza
    March 2016
    Hurry today is the last day for requests!
    Request Period 3/14/16-3/20/16
    All requests received that are dated on or between the above dates will be honored.

~ Beast Masters ~
    * One Team, One Purpose *
    Helping the Wizard101 and Wizard101 Central communities with pets since 2012

~ Our Team ~

(Volunteers/Prospective Beast Masters)
    Reed Griffin, Alyssa
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Spring Break!

Well with that evil thing called test I finished my life damage pet up. So I guess I will have to find another project to show you tricks and tips for mega. It was kinda funny too the pet I was using to help a friend and I thought nothing about it other than it was epic, so test opened and I was like I wonder how it does so trained and boom done.

Well anyways at least we went through ...
    Categories
    Owling Around