All Blog Entries

1. Quote of the Day #2

[CENTER]You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence. ~ Robert Frost[/CENTER]
    Tags: quote
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I will find it, I will hatch it, and I will rule arena with it.

5% Universal Resistance
    10% Universal Resistance
    15% Fire Resistance
    15% Myth Resistance
    15% Death Resistance

I will find the perfect pet and it shall be mine and I will call it my perfect pet.
    With these stats plus Commander Gear (35% Universal Resist), Heartsteel (5% Universal Resist), and Fortify (20% Univ Resist) I could get a staggering 90% Resistance in three schools and then 75% Resistance in the rest of the schools. That's the very reason that I'm ...
  3. Quote of the Day #1

I know I haven't been very active on this site but I'm hoping to come online each day and post a new quote. Some of these quotes will be inspirational, and and some will be to make you think. There is no real reason behind this except for pure boredom and a hope to start some interesting discusions (assuming people will read this and feel like commenting). This first one is from T. S. Eliot
    [CENTER][I]
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will ...
    Tags: quote
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Everlasting Ward-Search

Looks like I'll be sleeping on this one.... Third night without a ward pet hatch.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I'm skipping Person of the week o-o...

I'm skipping people of the week today because I wasn't on all week. I will have 2 people of the week next Friday to make up for this week!
    Categories
    Uncategorized