All Blog Entries

1. Where are you snow?

by , 12-12-11 at 10:26:44 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    It's December 12, 2011. I remember last year on the same day being cold somewhat, and with snow with temps in the low to mid 30's. Now, we look at the present on the same day. Temperatures are in the mid to upper 40's with no snow in sight anywhere, literally, no snow has fallen and it's been declared one of the driest winters in Chicago land. and wait, there is more. Temperatures are expected to get warmer! Wednesday and Thursday it's forcasted to rain with temperatures in the 50's! The 50's are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. accomplishment

I feel soo free from wizard101. Two years ago I couldnt even quit this game for like a day and now I officially havent been on to play this game in like 5 months (I have been checking this game but I havent really been playing on it). Yay for me o:

Updated 4-16-12 at 10:20:48 AM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Some Bad Luck...

by , 12-11-11 at 3:19:05 PM (Katherine the Pyromancer)
    My internet was bad for most of november and i got it back like a week and a half ago (I spent that time leveling to Transcended). Just yesterday my laptop charger died >.<

I still haven't made the final Grimtooth hatch. I did try one hatch but i got his pet back instead. I did try to try again for that Grimtooth but my hatching partner found himself too busy farming. We were going to try today if it wasn't for my charger. Oh well.

Happy Holidays

Updated 12-11-11 at 3:19:48 PM by Katherine

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Whaddya think?

by , 12-11-11 at 11:41:10 AM (Fluorescent ▲dolescent)
    So this is one of the poems that I submitted for ze contest o; I'm not a huge fan, so I figured there's no harm in sharing. ^^

Looking up into this snow scattered sky,
    I coat my face with icy dreams.
    This holiday sky can't last forever,
    So I lock this memory inside my soul
    with a shining silver key.
    As I retreat to my candlelit home,
    Angels cry out their twinkling songs,
    and my heart soars with each golden note.

ew. >.< ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Zafaria going very well

by , 12-11-11 at 4:12:58 AM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE="5"]Ok, as of now, I am almost done with Zafaria. Mirror Lake is the last place. I tried soloing it, but that was cut short by those giant bug-gorilla things. I just decided to quit, though I did beat those spirit guardians, boy that was a challenge. Anyway, here you will see the ending blow I laid on the Elephant spirit guardian.[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images