All Blog Entries

1. Hey Guys

[COLOR=blue]Hey! This is my first blog post, and today I am going to tell you a bit about whats been happening in Wizard101 and Central life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Yesterday my brother beat Malistaire and is level 50.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]I have changed my name to ~Brandon~![/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]That's about it for today, can't wait for Avalon![/COLOR]

Updated 4-22-12 at 7:08:24 PM by ~Brandon~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pictures...

You cannot use "control V" and just paste pictures. They must be uploaded to your album and posted using BB code.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Ice Project

Yep started him out about 1 hour ago, level 4 right now (Only been using wands) Hoping to get to level 20 by the end of today! Got my first pet drop on him. [IMG]http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=27766&pictureid=314807[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ya...

My grandma has allot of mood swings. She could be happy then turn mean all of a sudden o.o.. I showed her a cool experiment that I just learned and she was being rude saying there is no purpose early when I last saw her she was happy now mean all of a sudden? She mostly does this everday -.-

Updated 4-21-12 at 11:23:00 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2,000th Post

by , 4-21-12 at 7:58:26 PM (★ In the mind of a Wizard ★)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSpellCaster View Post
    Hi everyone I am proud & happy to say that this is my 2,000th post here on Wizard101 Central!

I wanted to send a big shout out to all you members who make this community such a friendly, happy, and peaceful place to be a part of!

I have only been a part of the community for 6 months or so but it feels like its been forever since I used to hard core lurk w101 central since 2008 even before I was a member here hehe.

I am so amazed at how kind hearted and
    Categories
    Uncategorized