All Blog Entries

1. Blue Hair

by , 6-15-15 at 12:22:28 AM (The World of Insanity)
    Hello people reading this!
    So in for prom this past May, I told my friends I was going to dye my hair blue. Well lo and behold, the dye didn't set and it was a bust. So I am going to retry it this summer. I am looking to lighten it without bleach for as long as possible. My hair is currently a dark brown sort of black colour. This is almost like a help/question of the day sort of blog post, but I am looking for tips/advice/suggestions on how to get my hair to a lighter colour so that dying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All these May Cast talents

by , 6-13-15 at 10:49:18 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]510833[/ATTACH]

[I][B]May Cast:
    [LIST][*]Fairy[*]Disarm[*]Freeze[*]Unicorn[/LIST]
    [/B][/I]And I still haven't gotten it to Mega I:

Updated 6-13-15 at 10:52:48 PM by Varus

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. Happy Birthday Maria!

by , 6-8-15 at 12:49:58 AM (Maya's Home of Thoughts ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡))
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFlameyyy View Post
    Today is @Maria DragonHeart 's birthday! Now, all her friends wanted to do something a little different this time, and instead of just one person making this thread we wanted to include all of us, so we each created a message/story/memory.

@IceFlameyyy-
    A couple years ago I met Maria after a team PvP match. I asked her to add me and she declined (I know what you are thinking biggest mistake she has ever made), but with a little more begging she finally added me. I am sure she
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. summer lovin'

hey guys,
    so it's been a monthish into summer and things are going pretty well. last time i blogged was in january so it's been a really long time. just wanted to check in with you guys and see how you were doing. a lot has happened for me in the whatever five months it's been. i told you guys about the trip i was taking for spring break overseas and it turned out to be a lot of fun. it was semi-frustrating because of the language barrier, not as many people speak english as you'd think. but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Story of the Nicoles...and Grace and Nick

by , 6-2-15 at 10:59:26 PM (Life of Your Average Thaumaturge)
    I came across these backstories I had written on each of my characters. Thought I would post it here. Enjoy!

Nicole RainbowFist (ice)- She has what you might call a boring childhood: brought up in a family of 3 kids and was completely happy. She was always top of her class, an excellent student and a great listener. She always wanted more out of life, however. Her life was too safe and predictable. That was when Merle Ambrose found her and told her, "You're a wizard, Nicole." ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized