All Blog Entries

1. Art Resource #10: Drawing from Reference-Reality to Imagination

------
    Will Terrell, a cartoon artist, gives you advice on how to draw from reference.

I love this video, it shows you that even if you want to do a cartoon, anime, non-realistic style, you can and should still use reference images. He sums it up wonderfully so I don't really need to add anything to it, just my comments and nonsense.

Although I think with people, you have to draw from reference constantly. You can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Level Specific Tournament Rules

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialMoon View Post
    These rules are placed here as an easy go to for TM as they open level specific tournaments. Simply copy/paste the correct set of rules to the appropriate level tournament and you're all set!

Initiate/Journeyman/Adept

• No 1st Generation Crowns gear
    • No critical/block
    • No treasure card blades
    • Only 1 may cast heal talent is allowed
    • No treasure card Judge
    • Damage cap is 60%
    • Heal boost is capped at 50%
    • No Wild Bolt or Insane Bolt
    • 5 dispels max
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Does this happen to other people?

by , 6-9-14 at 3:15:34 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4]I'm the kind of person who doesn't use acronyms when saying things like "thank you" or "you're welcome". Quite frankly as an uncertain college student looking for a major that is of interest and value to me, I feel that shortening basic phrases doesn't help people with their writing or professionalism in the real world. A lot of you are probably sitting there like "Gothy calm down don't be a grammar freak."

Well to you I say this. My senior year ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Asking For Advice - What Not To Do

by , 6-5-14 at 10:28:22 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4]As this forum grows there are tons of people asking things about the next wizard they should make or if they should continue playing. I get it, decisions about something mildly entertaining is hard. In life there is always the fork in the road metaphor that pertains to every life decision we ever make. But here, on the forum, this split decision metaphor shouldn't apply.

Think about this for a moment, this is a fansite for a game. Everyone on this site is a fan of the game. ...

Updated 6-9-14 at 3:17:32 PM by Gothgirl

Tags: inspiration
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Edgar Allan Poe Sticker

by , 6-1-14 at 12:26:24 AM (Camille Talk)

This just tickled my funny bone.

Updated 6-1-14 at 12:28:04 AM by Camille

Categories
    Uncategorized