All Blog Entries

1. Finally!

I finally got a really cool storm robe I have been wanting for a really long time! It's called Charged Robes or something like that and it's dropped from Smogger. I actually got it out of his chest, but it doesn't make too much of a difference. :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. NEVER Again!

I just have to vent! Yesterday I went to Grizzleheim. I had the quest to kill Jotun, so I entered the dungeon, and just by chance another player was getting ready to go in and jumped in with me. I thought fine, because I knew I could use the help. My husband ported in to help me and the fighting began. Right away I lost the other guy. At one point he yelled "HELP!" and I found him in the next room and jumped in and fought with him, but then right away we were separated again. My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First blog entry

by , 4-10-11 at 1:35:06 AM (I have a bad feeling about this)
    [SIZE=4]One could say this is my first blog, who cares. I'm tired, but I gotta type this. So, hi to those in blog-land, and good morning to the night wizards out there.[/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A silent film

[video=youtube;f-n6EN4DyuE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-n6EN4DyuE[/video]

Awesome, isn't it? :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 10 things to do when you're bored in class.

by , 4-9-11 at 11:24:09 PM (The Blog of the Random Guy)
    Please do not try any of these. You might get in trouble.

1. Write "Kick me" on sticky notes and put them on peoples backs.

2. Write in red pen on you, get it wet, and claim you're bleeding.

3. Constantly interrupt your teacher.

4. Pretend to be the opposite gender.

5. Give people fake paper hundred dollar bills.

6. Constantly throw paper airplanes at the teacher.

7. Bring a megaphone and use it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized