All Blog Entries

1. Avalon?

by , 4-23-12 at 5:45:30 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    About a week ago, I heard someone talking about Avalon. For a moment, I thought it was some foreign game that I don't know of but it turns out to be a new world of Wizard101. That got me excited.

I always like new worlds, even if some of them don't benefit to the story line at all. Nevertheless, I checked out Avalon and I can see some potential in this new place. I am still considering whether or not I will play over the summer and if it's worth the money and time to play it. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Emperor's Attic Pack

Has anyone bought this pack yet? If you have, what do you think about it? I have no use for this pack, since I don't do a lot of dercorating around my castle. Please post in the comments below! Try to be respectful as you can as we all know KI works very hard. :)

Updated 4-23-12 at 3:50:57 PM by ~Brandon~

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. Ugh, Those Tests

I've got a Reading test today, and for all of you that know what a SAT test is, it's much shorter than that. The test is around 2hr. 30m. And then, I have a Math one on Wednsday (same amount of time). So wish me luck! :)

Updated 4-23-12 at 3:44:00 PM by ~Brandon~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Can't Decide on Which Wand

by , 4-23-12 at 3:53:46 AM (A Dark Blog)
    I found these 2 wands that look really cool for death. I'm not sure which one to stich because I like them both. Please pick one and comment.

[url]http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Grimcaster%27s_Blade_of_Severity[/url]

[url]http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Cursed_Staff[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Subscribed again.

Well after taking a little break I finally subscribed again. Got myself caught up with everything new. Pvp at mid levels isn't as great as I remember. My adept death is 1100+ in rank and the 1v1 system feels rigged as I can't go anywhere but down since every win I gain 0 points lol. But that's just the beauty of pvp. I decided to start questing on fire again. Will get him to max level ASAP then Starr on my other death or ice. All in all a great week glad to see friends again. :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized