All Blog Entries

1. June Contest

by , 6-9-12 at 12:26:13 AM (Excalibur's Blog of Wizardly Things)
    Hello Wizards and Wizardettes...?

So now that Central has come out with their June Contests for Wizard101's Pet-a-Palooza, let's talk about them.

What's your favorite contest? Have you won any yet? Do you think you'll win any?

Here's a link to the thread about all the contest: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...d.php?t=288694
    And here's a link to the forum which they are in, make sure and enter: http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...splay.php?f=89 ...

Updated 6-9-12 at 12:31:22 AM by Excalibur

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm so excited

I got my letter of acceptance today...

I applied for a program at a college. It starts in October I'm so excited :D I've worked hard to be able to get into it. It'll give me a start on a nursing degree. I want to be a flight nurse that works on the helicopters. I have to go take an entrance exam to make sure my reading and math skills are where they are supposed to be. I got confidence I can pass it. Today is awesome :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Well, I did it.

I've survived my junior year of high school.. So far.. on exams, I've got 2 A's, 2 C's and a D... (yeah, Algebra 2 didn't go too well..)
    Now to catch up on that wonderful thing called sleep<3 I'm so tired, I can't speak right.
    Also 2 free donuts today.. omnomnomnom

Breckie is up to level 24.. in KrokoSphinx.. I feel extremely high to be in Krokosphinx xDD I've done every single quest so far lol.. its paying off, I guess, cos I can solo about everything xD
  4. How wonderful!!!

Some updates thats gonna happen in the next 2 week;

• Laptop roll in (no we dont really roll them in we just give them in)
    • Field day (missing school)
    • Field trip (missing that day also)
    • Spanish test next week
    • Academics end next week (witch means I dont have to go school for the rest of the time and that would be the time I will leave that school )

Updated 6-13-12 at 11:51:32 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Wizard101 goals and Internet problems...

by , 6-7-12 at 10:33:51 PM (Cooltoy's Blog!)
    My goals for W101 are:
    ~ Be Level 80 in 2 or 3 weeks.
    ~ Get a SPUD pet.
    ~ Get EMPs before my Sub runs out.

Internet problems~~
    I'm currently having internet problems and I cannot go on W101 for the next few days. So, I'll have to use my phone to post on Central. This will be a problem for my goals. o:

Updated 6-7-12 at 10:34:35 PM by cooltoy

Categories
    Uncategorized