All Blog Entries

1. A Writer's Works

by , 7-14-14 at 2:51:56 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    Anyone is free to leave a comment on here. I'll go ahead and approve it.

Here's all of what I'm doing for my works of writing:
    Over on Pirate101 Central, @Milt was kind enough to reopen Retribution. Though I can't continue it after the entire thing with the SPIRAL SHADOWS that I had, any comments on it are welcome over there, or on here in this blog post. I'll answer whatever question might be had to my best degree.

Updated 7-15-14 at 12:41:16 AM by Legendary Rose

Categories
    A Writer's Works
  2. Best conversation with a friend

by , 7-13-14 at 11:26:08 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    People know me in real life. I was talking with a friend over $kype late one night, and decided to go and do this to a friend...

Name:  Best convo.bmp
Views: 138
Size:  242.3 KB
    Categories
    Randomness
  3. A Base Plan For Eating Healthy

I find that food is one of the best and important things when thinking about your health. While yes, you can work out, go to the gym, etc., there will be a time when you are unable to exercise... Due to the lack of time, an injury, business, etc. If you don't eat well regularly and come across a time where you can't work out, there is some version of the feeling of... "What do I do now? I can't work out. I have nothing left to go on." Not true. You can still eat well and be "healthy" ...
  4. Max Stats Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Oxnhorse View Post
    Please forgive me about seeking an answer about my Lord of Winter pet, but I thought if anyone knew, it would be many people in here:

I was focused on training WILL, and when he leveled to Teen, Icespear manifested. Good, bad, wait til adult, or try Uplift?

Timothy Pearlflower, Exalted Ice
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. winging it

I decided to try a friend's pet method out and will show my progress on it. I think its fun to switch things up at times and I thought why not try Sophia's method. I always told her one time I wanted to try it. So this is the guide I am basing my work off of.

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...t-from-scratch

GOAL: make a quint ice damage pet preferably on a ice bird.

So from reading it, I used a unicorn ...

Updated 7-28-14 at 6:27:40 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Pets