All Blog Entries

1. Hold on to me like its your last breath you'll ever take.

Obvi, most of my blog titles come from songs. so heres the song that the title comes from..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5TNNBsA2A&feature=BFa&list=UUCe61DQRcSTH Ag05z_xdGRA"][/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5TNNBsA2A&feature=BFa&list=UUCe61DQRcSTH Ag05z_xdGRA"]Paradise Fears - Last Breath (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

And I've met these people also, in person, at a friend's house. They're super duper funny ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Left out

Well, will not tell exact names but one of my friend's has a group and they help in wizard 101 (again will not say what they help with). I told them I would help from beginnning but no one would help me get started and now they have this entire group and I worked hard to get what they help with and am not included in anything. I really feel left out now, and do not want to say hey you forgot about me. We talked in game and out of game on my being in it and now nothing, makes me very sad.

Updated 5-1-12 at 10:44:23 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Anyone else play LoL?

by , 5-1-12 at 9:21:25 PM (The tales of a gutsy ninja)
    Well here is my two favorite champions Brand and Anivia. the Apocalyptic Brand is BEAST! oh wait till i buy him and his skin those champions are gonna be french toast.

This is Anivia she is a Cryophoenix and this is her Noxus hunter gear or her hitech gear i don't remember

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Well, back to the first trimester of school!

So in the first trimester there where people that were bullying me that stop bullying me since second trimester because my mom helped and the principal had a chat with the bullies, I didnt even want my mom to do anything since it would make me a "snitch" and make more of the school to hate me. But when it happened it didnt seem like they didnt get mad more and so my second trimester they didnt bully me anymore. Third trimester (now), back to the same thing again? They were told not to ...

Updated 4-30-12 at 10:24:05 PM by XxxDestinyxxX

Categories
    Sad times , Bad times
  5. Yay master Poster!

by , 4-30-12 at 9:17:58 AM (A Dark Blog)
    I finally hit 1,500 posts and got master poster rank! It is pretty cool for me and next I'm aiming for Grandmaster poster!
    Categories
    Uncategorized