All Blog Entries

1. Voting-ish-blog

So a long time ago I found out that you could but crowns houses with gold which is AWESOME!
    I decided to buy island getaway and sunken palace.
    And do not know which one i like better.
    So I was curious what your favorite CROWNS house is?
    Just post a comment to this blog entry saying what your favorite crowns house is...
    THATS ALL!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. They say that love is for forever

title( If I'm James Dean, Then Your Audrey Hepburn- SWS)
    I recently(today) updated my about me blog post(you can check that out here) comment your little derphearts out x3

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! xD

Today, I helped Zoro out with her math, guys, I'm a math derp xD

I'm also questing on my death, Tara Rose, for now until I get a sub and can get Bailey to Archmage. So if you wanna go find me in WC questing and try to capt me.. go for it. I don't really care. ...

Updated 5-5-12 at 9:27:23 PM by Animosity

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bye

by , 5-5-12 at 1:40:44 PM (Sarafina's blog)
    I might not be on as frequently as I used to now. I'll still be sometimes coming on, but I just won't be on a ton like I used to. So I guess, bye for now.

Updated 5-5-12 at 1:41:05 PM by Songibal (Categorized it)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Per Ankh

SQEEEE!!!! I'M GONNA GET MY PER ANKH PENDANT SOON!!!!!!!

That was Dark Angel's Squeal of the day. To my knowledge, I'm the only girl of my age who has ever squealed over a 2 dollar "bronze" per ankh pendant from Amazon.

Why Per Ankh, you might ask? I'll tell you:

A. I've been obsessed with Egypt lately, and I feel I need to show it off.
    B. It looks awesome.

And a whole bunch of other reasons....

So what's up, my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Crown Gear? Cool

Well I was farming Jade Oni and I got something quite unexpected, a piece of crown gear! He Dropped the Tunic of Fiery Renewal which gives 1 Phoenix card. Pretty cool no? It will be useful when I make a fire wizard.

I also made a big hit today. Me and Gods Grace went to Foulgaze and tried to get a 1 million wraith but unfortunatly we only made it to 800,000. Oh well though ...

Updated 5-5-12 at 4:11:29 AM by ~Sam~

Categories
    Uncategorized