All Blog Entries

1. When you find someone's whose weirdness is compatible with yours...

"YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFULLLL :3"
    " ID LIKE TO BEEEEEE EVERYTHING YOU WANNT HEEEEY GIRRL LEMME TALK TO YOU. If I was ya BOYFRIEND"
    "THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFULLLLLLL <333"
    "Pfft. If, defying odds"
    "Yolo"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aussy listens to JB. He swears he only knows it cos of the radio, but yeah, we serenade each other with bad mainstream pop songs C: and No, we don't go all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Grandmaster Wizard on Central

by , 5-9-12 at 3:50:08 PM (Excalibur's Blog of Wizardly Things)
    About 2 minutes ago I just posted my 2,000th post. I am now Wizard101Central's newest Grandmaster poster!
    ~XCal~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Not much longer till school is out...

I have less than a month until school ends. However I don't exactly want it to end because I will have to leave my dog for 2 months.

However this is a site about Wizard101 not my IRL so what am I doing in wizard101 this summer? Well first off I am going to buy all the areas in wizard101 and finally hit the ever-changing level cap with 2 wizards. My currently level 57 death and my level 36 myth and possibly get my Balance (level 11) to magus.

Farming Waterworks when ...

Updated 5-21-12 at 12:44:53 AM by ~Sam~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. X Amount of days until school is out!

Countdown until school is out and summer vacation starts:
    [B][SIZE="5"]0[/SIZE] [B]more days!! :D[/B][/B]
    Summer has begun! :d

Updated 5-19-12 at 1:34:31 PM by Brittany Pierce (Update :))

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Your forever is all that I need.

Rawr, Aussy woke me up at 3 am last night.. So freaking tired right now, I mean I love pointless texts saying ' it's 2:39' IN THE MORNING. #rage I won't even go into our convo.. becausee Aussy isn't a g rated person at 3 am..

Now I'm gonna go fall asleep in psych. #complaint of the day.

Nighty night y'all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized