All Blog Entries

1. Derby

Welcome to the pet derby blog in here we will be talking about derby pets and new pets, this is our first post!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Derby

Welcome to the pet derby blog in here we will be talking about derby pets and new pets, this is our first post!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Delusional

Hi all,

I'm becoming delusional. My mom is becoming really freaked out because I'm starting to see things that don't exist. I think it's because I'm sleep-depraved and stressed. Oh, well. For now, don't think I'm a crazy person because I'm only somewhat insane and mostly sleep-depraved.

Life has been pretty busy with lots of projects and all, so, I haven't been on Central much. I also changed my name if you didn't notice. I was Amphitrite. A lot of people have been ...

Updated 5-11-12 at 12:24:13 AM by Jas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. GH/WT - Becoming Must-Complete Worlds?

With the level 78 pet quest, it is required that you have gotten your level 58 pet. To get this pet, you must quest from Savastaad Path (Or whatever it's called) all the way till Nordrilund. That's about equal to one big world, probably Celestia-sized. For the Life level 58 quest, you need to be able to go to the Vigrid Roughland.

So what does everybody else think on this, is GH/WT becoming a must-complete world?

Updated 5-10-12 at 8:14:21 AM by JetX

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. HUZZAH! :p

The last week of school... I dont have to go yay (:! I'm so happy I dont have to go since my school probably wont do anything education related, I only go to school for the learning and work for my grades otherwise I dont go school like in field trips and free days. I also get the orginal date of when I get to leave school.
    Categories
    Good times , News