All Blog Entries

1. Valerian SeaSong - Day 6

by , 9-2-15 at 9:23:44 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    With one of the special Wizard Anniversary events going on, I took Valerian to defeat Spellwrit Screamers. I got some interesting treasure cards and other gear drops from them. While fighting monsters on Triton Avenue, someone named Jasmine, a level 21 Ice Wizard showed and offered up help. I sadly enough defeated the monster right as she asked even though it's easier to fight them with more than one person to gather up more monsters.

I play on the Scarecrow Realm and I feel like I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Valerian SeaSong- Day 5

by , 8-29-15 at 5:12:42 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I'm starting to experience the deathly accuracy of storm spells while fighting in Golem Tower. If I can just get my hands on better gear with better accuracy it won't be so bad. I found a dragon with May Cast Sprite in my shared bank which has helped this royal pain of a tower. The lowest amount I have reached is 45 in this tower. I need to find some people willing to mix pets with me and fast.

I died once trying to get to the Iron Golem, I must say this is the funnest thing going for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. That time I said I would update this ....

by , 8-29-15 at 2:00:56 PM (The World of Insanity)
    But I didn't xD Big surprise lol. Any who, a lot has happened since my last post. I started university and I just finished my first week. It's pretty nice so far. Nothing too crazy, except for Friday. I have five classes, two in the morning and two in the afternoon that are each ten minutes apart from each other. Needless to say, I get quite a bit of fast walking in on Friday. I (somehow) made it into the top wind ensemble as first chair on euphonium and I'm not even a music major. Which I think ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Valerian SeaSong - Day 4

by , 8-26-15 at 1:09:11 AM (Beautiful Chaos)
    This is exciting news, I'm working on my Halloween costumes early on all my wizards. As the semester wears on I won't have enough time to do anything until last minute for all my characters. Before I go onto explain my Halloween costume ideas for my wizards I shall introduce... [insert drum roll here]

Valerian SeaSong!

This is my new and improved Storm Wizard. He is currently level 5. I have finished up Unicorn Way and then it will be time for Golem Tower! In one of my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jason LifeSong - Day 3

by , 8-22-15 at 10:37:40 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    Jason LifeSong, is my life wizard, I know I'm so original. I worked on this character a little bit last night. He is named Jason because it means healing and warrior in Greek mythology. He has a Life Minotaur named Baby Simbah.

I'm working on finishing up Wizard City up to Firecat Alley on all my noobs so I can focus on Gardening, Pets, and Fishing. I'm going to take notes here too so I can remind myself of my goals and such. Sorry guys I'm a Crowns Player and I hope you guys don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized