All Blog Entries

1. Why I Read

by , 6-6-12 at 7:13:29 PM (Fluorescent ▲dolescent)
    So I read a lot - like a lot a lot. I try to get through at least 4 books a week, I'll do 8 in a good week and then 1-2 in a bad week. ];
    It's quite bad, actually. Since I read late at night, I usually start a book at 8-9 then I'm stuck up until midnight finishing it.
    But I've found that in almost every book there is a little nugget of gold waiting to be found, and that's why I read. Every book contains a different little nugget, and collecting them is so darn rewarding.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Random Topic of the Day: Raccoons

by , 6-6-12 at 12:08:56 AM (The World of Insanity)
    So I am thinking about posting about a random topic each day. Since I like Raccoons they will be the first topic :D Yay!
    Raccoons
    Raccoons are nocturnal and are often called Nature's Ninjas :D
    *Insert picture I apparently deleted of a Nature's Ninja sig I made*
    Raccoons are also notoriously known for casting magic and eating peoples trash. The first observed in the following picture

Updated 6-6-12 at 12:13:29 AM by ~Koda~

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A video I made

I made this video for my friends and family that have gone on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-9RabZEXs"]Arms of an Angel wizard101 - YouTube[/ame]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I hate this

I got my bottom braces today, yay me (sarcastic). They feel weird but only for a while. I have another thing that bugs me that is in me mouth, these things stuck in my back teeth for disabling me from chiping off my braces and to correct the way i'm suppose to bite. I have a deep overbite so ya and I cant chew with this I can only chew with my front tooth, in no way I dont think I could get use to this. I almost chocked on my food many times because I couldnt chew. My back teeth dont touch so I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Lasy Day of School

...is tomorrow.

I'm happy summer is finally upon us, but 2 of my childhood best friends are moving.

Gosh, it's going to be hard. /:
    Categories
    Uncategorized