All Blog Entries

1. TIME FOR NEW PET SNACKS? VOTE HERE!

by , 10-21-15 at 4:11:45 PM (Savannah DarkHeart)
    Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Anyone else out there interested in some new pet snacks?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Halloween Fun After the Dentist

by , 10-7-15 at 8:35:42 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    [SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic]I should have posted this yesterday but I forgot....

So yesterday, October 6, 2015, @[I][B][URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/member.php?u=178420"]LoneWiz[/URL][/B][/I] joined me for some fun the Halloween tower dungeon, Mordecai and Lord NightShade. It was a blast. I got a lot of Goat Cheese and various hats. The focus is to find time to join him again this week or next week for the Halloween events before time runs out.[/FONT][/SIZE ...

Updated 10-7-15 at 8:37:42 PM by Gothgirl (I fail at punctuation)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. senior year

kinda felt like writing a little tonight so we'll see how this goes.
    last time i blogged i believe it was a couple months before school started back up again and i've been extremely busy. i'm pretty sure most people here are probably way younger than me cause i started playing wiz about 7 years ago when i was 14, so obviously i'm now in college. this is my senior year and it's been really nice so far?

this semester i've already gotten a lot of my gen eds out of the way so most ...

Updated 10-2-15 at 2:31:35 AM by Adder (dont bleep my words)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life Got in the Way of Gaming

by , 9-30-15 at 9:30:10 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    Last week was midterms! Yay they would be over by now but life slapped me in the face. On September 8th I got my wisdom teeth removed. Friday, September 25th I went to the dentist because my lower right side was swelling. The gum grew over the adjoining tooth and my mouth became infected. Around 1 PM on Friday I fainted in the kitchen and I was rushed to the ER. Through a CT Scan they found an infected pocket in my mouth. After several hours they released me from the hospital.

Then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. hi hi

So, I've recently came back to w101 after taking a bit of a break.

I'm currently working on an ice wizard. Just reached marleybone! I can't play a lot because I'm busy with life, but I play when I can! I'm glad that I've bought most of the game in crowns because it's not worth a membership to only play a few times a month.

I could use a friend or two in game, though, because it does get kind of lonely by myself xD

I don't know what else to write here, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized