All Blog Entries

1. Zombies.... yes, I'm bringing it back.

by , 12-22-15 at 11:46:52 PM (Dys/functional adventures)
    I feel like I'm late to the party, but i just got my first taste of Exo-Zombies from Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare. I've already played Black Ops III MP and Zombies (Impressed a friend by making a three-point jump with a double-kill on a low level SMG on TDM), plus it's Treyarch. Convoluted Easter Egg, vaguely tying in something from the last game, and tying in something to add to the later DLCs, with special weapons somewhere to grab.

Anyway, Exo-Zombies feels a lot smoother. It ...
    Categories
    Randomness
  2. Random fact 2

by , 12-22-15 at 6:39:21 PM (stargazing;;)
    There is an extinct millipede called Arthropleura. It was about 3 meters (10 feet)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Random fact 1

by , 12-21-15 at 6:05:15 PM (stargazing;;)
    There is an extinct snake called Titanoboa. It was about 12.8 feet meters (42 feet) and 500 pounds over a ton (2,500 pounds)

Updated 12-21-15 at 6:06:00 PM by Rachel ElizabethDare

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Peanut Butter Cookies Are My Weakness

Ok, so this bit will be a WIP just to show you how easy setting talent dominance really is.

First thing you need to do in any project is break out your wizard city first generation pet. Your probably thinking "um I think Erin just lost it guys", but no there is a method to the madness; so stick with me here. First off crowns pets, bundle pets and higher level world pets have what we call pre-set talents. What that means is most of them have a built in set of talents ...

Updated 1-3-16 at 12:10:20 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around
  5. Pew Pew Pew

So let's continue looking at talent dominance and apply it to a hatch thread on central, group hatching setting and a self hatching setting.

So for the beginning you know your bringing 10 talents and whoever you hatch with brings 10 talents. You may have some talents in common you may not. That is a possible 20 talents that the game will randomly pick from to create your new egg. Kinda crazy huh?

1. Threads on central

They can be a great tool but a nightmare ...

Updated 12-17-15 at 10:14:32 AM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around