All Blog Entries

1. To Future Me and What Happened in the Last Six Months

by , 2-18-16 at 12:56:06 AM (Sam's Life)
    I could've sworn the last time I posted something was at least two years ago, but surprise! It's only been, one... two... six months! I might as well write something for the future me to read about. The introduction was not really necessary because it was already in the title, oh well!

First, I'd like to give a shout out to Myrna and zivathebeasta for commenting on my post six weeks ago. That was really exciting when I saw it today. Thanks for the words of encouragement!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whale of a Tale

Taking a break real quick from mid-term studying to add to this talk about easier pet hatching.

This is a pattern I saw emerge to help get rid of a talent I did not want popping up. I call it the power of 3. Remember we would not know anything about talent dominance in pets to begin with if people were not able to recognize patterns. So this makes the leap very easy after that during projects you might find a pattern that emerges over and over so hey we just need to use that to further ...

Updated 2-2-16 at 11:06:17 PM by *Erin*

Categories
    Owling Around
  3. It's Hard

Trust me, it is. It's hard leaving this game. A game that you've played since you were a kid? Heck yes it is. I've tried to leave several times and I still can't. Right now I'm up, near the ending of Khrysalis and questing like the old times. Ah, those memories of Krokotopia, Marelybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre. Those were the good times.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot of the new worlds. Avalon, Khrysalis, two of my favorites of the second arc. It's just the old nostalgic feeling about ...

Updated 1-20-16 at 5:50:22 PM by Astrillic Moon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Central Needs New Gems!

by , 1-18-16 at 11:39:44 PM (Whatever is on my Mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukin View Post
    So I am sure many of you have noticed we are a little behind on ranks and gems for Central. So here is a chance to use your creative skills to be remembered as the one who made the gems for the Exalted/Prodigious ranks on Central. You can use any of the current gems to cut and paste, or change their color in you program of choice.

A few things to keep in mind:
    Keep them the same size they are now (they might not look like your vision when they are resized)

Your entry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Beast Masters: Quad Critical, Damage, Wards, SPUDF, Block, Pierce & More! All Schools

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDarkHeart View Post
    Beast Masters

Monthly Hatch-A-Palooza

January 2016

Is Now Open for Requests!

Please read important details below prior to submitting your request.

Here are just a few photos of the pets that our Beast Masters have to offer!

Quad Criticals (All Schools)
    Name:  Slide3.JPG
Views: 560
Size:  78.6 KB

Wards
    Name:  Slide1.JPG
Views: 779
Size:  90.1 KB

Damage (Double thru Quad) Various
    Categories
    Uncategorized