All Blog Entries

1. Wizard City Protector Mom, a Letter to Kings Isle

Update: The current state of the Commons and most other high traffic F2P areas is improved since I wrote this letter. Although some problem spots remain, the appearance of Hall Monitors over the past couple of weeks has been a generally good influence. I find myself spending much less time stuck in the Commons due to constantly stopping to ignore and report undesirable language/behavior. I suppose some of that can be attributed to the updates to the chat filters, which were pretty extensive and ...

Updated 10-10-13 at 5:59:58 PM by IridianShadowweaver (Update)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. YAY school

by , 9-8-13 at 11:03:22 AM (Never Lose Your Flame)
    okay, my first week of school wasn't even as bad as I thought it would be! Even though whenever the bell rings I end up screaming "I'M SCARED OF THE BIG KIDS" all the way to my locker, school was pretty awesome.

Well first of all, my parents dropped me off at school and I met up with my friends from my old school Tecia and Mackenzie. So then we looked at the classroom sheet thing and I ended up in a class with my best friend since kindergarten Emma so it wasn't that bad. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. *muffled sobbing in the distance*

sorry

Not sorry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This Is Us

asdfghjkjhgf
    sfghh
    sfghjklkjh
    sfgjkjhg
    adgk45thfg

Yesterday night at around 7:10 PM, I went and saw This Is Us.
    (and I cried for 80% of it but...that doesn't matter ok)
    Uhm, anyway,
    IT WAS SO GOOD AAAAAAAH!

They showed all the awesome performances but they also showed the really side side of being famous.

Because, they were only from 16-18 when he got famous and I can't even imagine being like...taken from your home
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Just A Little Something To Think About This Week!

OK, so i just noticed something that is actually quite bugging me atm. Everyone, whether in school or work or whatever you people do, spend their entire week, Mon through Thurs. just waiting for and anticipating for Friday to arrive. Well, it comes and the weekend passes, and everyone comes back from whatever it is that they do during weekdays, and most of the time saying that their weekend was "OK, or Bleh, or worst weekend ever." I just find it sad that we sit here the whole ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized