All Blog Entries

1. Blog topic

by , 8-4-09 at 5:15:52 PM (A wizards thoughs.)
    I have finally decided that this will be my wizard101 blog. *Audience says DUH!* This will Be like what i do funny pics and other stuff cant wait to start!
    ~blake~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PvP Deck set-ups

by , 8-4-09 at 3:59:43 PM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    Well I think I finally decided what my first real blog will be about. I decided to list tips and hints for good PvP deck set-ups for all schools, and for all types of PvP. These will be set-ups I recommend for ranked dueling where you do not always quite know what your opponent will be.

Keep in mind when you are dueling someone for a tournament match that your deck should be adjusted to fight againat their school.

P.S. All these set-up type posts will be based for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Whatcha wanna know?

by , 8-4-09 at 2:49:40 PM (A Mid-Autumn Night's Blog)
    Ok, it hasn't really hit me as to what to write in here.

I have a dueling blog opening soon, so I don't want to blog about that as much.

Hmmm. I could sing more?? How bout that? Requests anyone?

So here's the Question... What does someone wanna read in here about Me? lol.

Stories? Random acts of weirdness in my everyday life? Both, none, something else?

Lemme know what ya think.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hey!

Hey I saw everyone else saying hi so I guess I felt like saying that I too am in the blog crowd. What a fun toy this is, much better than the user pages and finally I have something to do with all my gold lol.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pon and zi

Ugh so busy in summer, I have had barely any sleep I gotta bike to my basket ball camp after summer school which I also bike to then I have to bike back after lunch (bagel jays or maybe I should go to subway, 5 dollar foot long!) then I bike home (all together I bike about four miles in one day) Then I have to baby sit my young brother who whines a lot and gives me trouble then my mom gets home with all her errands done have dinner, do whatever go to sleep and repeat until next week where I get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized