All Blog Entries

1. OK nice place to make complaints no?

Ok when the stun shield came out i thought it would be good. But for petes sake why do the bloody monsters have to have it?

and the people in the arena why since the arnea gear came out are they so rude, i duled a bit right before the arena gear came out and it was a nice place to be, very few rude people and now you can't go anywhere with out one rude person on the team. Really people does the gear mean that much that we have forgotten the love of pvp and the game? :( It is almost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Well hi there....

:o it's my first ever blog entry
    i have a lot of stuff to talk about for wizard101
    but err
    i'm tired right now and i can't type for much longer
    but...me wants to discuss the bazaar.

i absolutely love the bazaar. i have found many awesome items (dampen magic and ice guardian :D) i think this was a great idea, but i'm still wondering why the WC zeke gear is auctionable, but the athame and the ring are "no auction".
    i personally think that the new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Not able to log onto Wiz, sigh cry cry

by , 8-4-09 at 10:55:04 PM (A Mid-Autumn Night's Blog)
    I"m not able to get wizards to log on since yesterday Not on my computer anyway.

I'm raiding my son's PC later, haha for some duels.

I wont be online this weekend or much of next week, so I hope everyone has a great weekend and Cya soon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Look!

Hmm I need some kinda feed back!

I really don't know if I like the way my blog looks, So can you help me out?
    Please Comment
    ~Edward_Icespear
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Minions...

by , 8-4-09 at 7:23:12 PM (The Blog that will eventually be about PvP.)
    I decided to make a blog about the wonderful creatures Minions. Minions are very very useful in PvP.

Some minions are better than others, and some really should stick in 1v1 duels.

Once you get into 3v3 and 4v4, minions should stay out of the arena. They end up turning into a waste of pips. The reason for that is all the new group spells. You will summon your trusty Sprite, but next turn it gets hit by a Nova, Storm Lord, etc...

2v2 is Kinda iffy. It all ...

Updated 8-5-09 at 4:25:21 AM by Alex JadeRider

Categories
    Uncategorized