All Blog Entries

1. A New House, New FAQ, and a few other things.

by , 8-7-09 at 7:31:24 PM (The Pyromancer's Protege)
    Hello there, Wizard 101 Central! Currently, I'm thinking of buying a new home. (I currently have a Wooded Cottage.) What kind of home should I buy? (After this, I'll have a House Party celebrating my brand new real estate buy.) Please do either PM me or Comment on what kind of House I should buy.

In other news, I've decided to have a FAQ every Week. If you'd like to ask me a question PLEASE PM me ONLY and make the title "FAQ".

Also, please do leave a response ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ~post from wizard101

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][B][I][U]AUGUST 5TH[/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B]No Need to trade your Treasure Cards for Codes![/B]
    There's no reason you need to give up your hard earned Treasure Cards to players who promise you codes! [SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B][I][U]The one and only multi-use code that is currently active is 'spell'.[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] All other generic word codes are deactivated. Remember - codes for the Umbra Sword are one use and cannot be exchanged! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I will be away...

Sad NEWS everyone, Everyone who Knows me anyway.

:surprised:I have let my subscription end until the end of September, saving the money for Hallowe'en 09, Nothing really happening right now. I hope this year's is as kool as last year's. I pray that I can get my Black Cat Back. I miss her so much...

Anyways I will only be in Wizard City I have all Areas Unlocked there. So I will see you if I see you LOL.

And I will most likely be helping at new players, ...

Updated 9-18-09 at 1:37:23 PM by White Tiger Knight

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guessing wizards.

I dont know if anyone reads my blog posts, but if they do, Lets see! heres a mini game, I have 8 wizards, Kevin nightCaster, Alexander DragonTalon, John IceBlade, Logan WaterStaff, Samuel Watercaster ( My clone I made of Samuel dude, I know him in game, so after a while he got used to having him) Charles Swiftdust, Lucas ThunderDust, and Nathan IceStone. Ok so, You must guess which wizard has the pet Dire Ghoul, this is a completely random question with 3 tries, you most likely wont get it right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mean to the bone

Me and jake finished up MooShu today with beating my favorite teacher, Cyrus.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images