All Blog Entries

1. Person of the Week-Week 2

This week, I want to dedicate this post to Alyssa. She's always there when I'm bored and knows how to make someone laugh. ^-^
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Part 2: Day 5: Finally some success

by , 9-19-13 at 8:27:16 AM (Pets 101: Tips, Tricks and all things pets)
    I am starting to think that there is definitely so many things we have yet to learn, we are not even close to understanding what makes up the pet system....On a philosophical note, I often wonder what the purpose of revealing all its secrets is. Yes, we could make it easier to succeed, but is it not possible that in doing so, we become bored quicker.....Anyhow to continue

Finally 36 hatches later

Life ward (slot 11)+ death ward (slot 12) on one little fire cat
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Part 2: Day 4: Changing direction after a long break

by , 9-14-13 at 9:11:29 AM (Pets 101: Tips, Tricks and all things pets)
    I often wonder what posses people to hatch by themselves.....It is intensive, gold, timers, snacks everything.......so apart from doing the 50+, 100+ hatches and then finally seeing success...there has to be something else.........doesn't there?

I have done 27 hatches in the last 24 hrs for absolutely no result...nada, zilch.......ppl think a couple of fails are abysmall, wonder what they would say about 27 of them ......lol

Anyhow, death ward manifested 2 x (once at teen ...

Updated 9-19-13 at 8:06:26 AM by Sophia Spellforge

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Person of the week

Today, I'm dedicating a post to my awesome best friend: Savannah SilverFlower :3
    She is awesome and definitely makes life interesting. The world would be in black and white without you Savvy. C:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. BADGES

What's the best badge to you?

Comment below :3
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVV
    Categories
    Uncategorized