All Blog Entries

1. Farming the Jade oni

by , 10-21-09 at 8:44:43 PM (The Professors Blog)
    So as i was farming the jade oni i came along the even boots( Crown items come with stats and one card) They have been very useful to me. I was working with friends on the jade oni until they all left xD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Halloween

by , 10-20-09 at 11:01:40 PM (A wizards thoughs.)
    Halloween is only 10 days away! Horray! Cant wait to get some candy. To pass the time watch this video. :D
    http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...74&postcount=1
    ~blake~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It time to say good bye again!

Well the time has come yet again, I will not be in game until the thanksgiving crown seller shows up, I know its sad again but with work finally picking up (LOL THE HIGH LIFE OF FRIED CHICKEN) I have to work even longer. I hope to find a new job soon, But I have to wait until I found that NEW one before I can up and leave.

So I will not be renewing my membership until [COLOR=#002bb8]Hannah Puritana[/COLOR] returns to the spiral.

I will of course be on wizard101 central, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wizard Emotions?

Having said this is flu season shouldn't it be flu season for wizards too? If you get sick you can still battle but you won't have as much accuracy, power, etc. This'll give more realitty to the game making it more medivial like. (Or whatever the age is)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My.. death.. is FINALLY out of Marleybone!

After countless times of failing at CW East, I FINALLY got through the trio-of-death. I just have to do some side quests and then I'll be off to Mooshu, where he should rock, cause it's mainly life.

Short one, I know..lol. Just expressing my immense happiness.
    Categories
    Uncategorized