All Blog Entries

1. Myth overlord

Well, I have been working hard and I finally got my myth lvl 28 his arena robe!
    I am so happy for him, And he Got all of that without using 1 wild bolt.
    This is also my 2nd blog,... I'm on a roll

Updated 2-13-10 at 12:49:17 AM by Timothy Leaf

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. All the Threads with "This school is Overpowered"

by , 2-12-10 at 10:49:00 PM (The Triton's Parchment)
    Well, with all the fuss and chat about which school is the best, which school is the worst, which school is the easiest to beat, the answer is simply 7 words. Each (1) School (2) has (3) its (4) advatages (5) and (6) disadvantages (7). You just have to find them out. Does anyone else agree with me on this?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good News & Bad News

by , 2-12-10 at 7:41:01 PM (Beautiful Chaos)
    I must say considering how bad the first 2 months of the new year have been I'm really glad I found a way to make up for all the drama (Yay, Gothgirl finally figured out how to solve all her problems, no more rants about drama in her blog!) Yeah well sorry to keep your hopes up I do have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that my Wizard101 subscription ended yesterday, and I won't be getting back completely. With the help of my birthday in 11 days I might (emphasis on MIGHT) get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Quotes can be so meaningful!

by , 2-12-10 at 7:13:43 PM (A Wizard Point of View)
    [COLOR=white][COLOR=lime]Greeting wizards across the spiral! Today blog is a very special one because I will talk about quotes. You all have probably seen lots of different quotes using in lots of different occasions and sometimes those quotes can really touch your hearts. That is how I feel when I read some really good ones.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][B]Here are my favorites:[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime]The only way to have a friend is to be one.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=lime]~Ralph ...

Updated 2-15-10 at 11:31:33 PM by FuzzyWuzzy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Your own Neighborhood of Friends on W101?

by , 2-12-10 at 5:18:10 PM (As Time Passes You By)
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Ok so I was viewing some forum posts a few minutes ago and I saw this one topic called Petition Index. (sorry I'm not quite sure where I found the topic so I can't find the link)
    And it has a list of Petition forum posts for W101 - about the pricing on mounts, and houses. So I clicked on one called[/SIZE][/FONT] [/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49772"]New ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized