All Blog Entries

1. mostly boring

hey look. it's autumn now. i like autumn. autumn is cool.
    british way of fall. much prettier word.
    i'm finally blogging! after about...3 drafts of this blog post all deleted, yay fun.

in other news, wE GOT AN AIR DATE FOR SHERLOCK S3 OMG YES. jan 19, and that's for america and i'm not sure of the british air date yet. i'm not ready, the fandom's not ready and i'm not sure if we'll ever be ready. i'll get my shock blanket.
    and i started watching supernatural! found
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New House - Possible House Warming Social Function

by , 10-23-13 at 3:26:36 AM (Beautiful Chaos)
    This kid (me) just saved up 100000 gold for a Wysteria Villa. I'm still decorating but it will be awhile before I will post pictures of this magnificent home. I literally saved up so much stuff from boss drops just decorate it. Currently saving up more to decorate each individual room with a theme from each world. I don't know if "parties" are still popular and awesome for people to attend. But this new house may just be the new "party" place. I'm still looking for friends from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Quote of the Day #3

[CENTER]It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power. ~ David Brin[/CENTER]
    Tags: quote
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Help for 500th post!!

One post away from my 500th post, and PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD POST IT ON!! I've yet to have a commenter and I'm pleading you!! Just one comment?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ♡obsessions♡

by , 10-21-13 at 7:49:30 PM (Never Lose Your Flame)
    hi ._.

I've got a lot of news and stuff and I'm really excited to share! First of all, my school's football team is going to the City Conference finals on Wednesday! I also made the school basketball team, joined a house league basketball team, and I also made a rep basketball team, so pretty much, there's a lot of basketball in my life atm. I'm the worst player on my rep team though, it's at a provincial level and I've never even been on a real basketball team before. I'm also going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized