All Blog Entries

1. hungry

by , 3-21-11 at 7:24:28 PM (Random thoughts that appear in my head)
    grrr goes my stomach... I'm hungry to almost the point of nauseousness; and before you say anything i'm going to go get something to eat now

Updated 3-22-11 at 4:13:27 PM by Lebeau13

Categories
    My life
  2. Abode

[video=youtube;Lm2Mrwh3KEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm2Mrwh3KEI[/video]

Updated 4-3-11 at 8:39:07 PM by Aaron

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Melissa the Princess

Well does anyone else see the irony in this robe.. (Hint: Look at the name and the design)
    On more on-topic news, Melissa is in Marleybone and is almost done with her journey. I only bought areas up to Hyde Park. So after Hyde Park it's Brooke's time to shine again!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  4. Double-Whammy

by , 3-21-11 at 9:18:35 AM (The Pharaoh's Chronicles)
    Yesterday I crafted my Myth's Grandmaster Gear, Legendary Life Helm & Armor, as well as Epic Ice Runners. Unfortunetly, I have to remake the Helm and Runners due to a stitching mistake, but I'm almost done with that even. Hopefully I can scratch together the gold for Springs and Minotaur Treasure Cards

I also recieved my Balance Grandmaster Gear from Katherine Light! She did a wonderful favor for me, crafting my Harmonious Heart Helm & Armor, as well as my Lawful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wintertusk + Updates!

This was meant to come out like, a week ago.. but I forgot about it.. until now.

Wintertusk.. the 8th world? o:

I like how they are continuing the GH storyline, let's just pray it wasn't a disaster like Grizzleheim was.. (the storyline in GH is actually quite good it was just.. rushed a bit. :P). Grandmother Raven will finally make her awaited entrance into the Sprial. This is quite cool because she has a key role in so many parts of the game (Bartelby's eye anyone.. we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized