All Blog Entries

1. Oh noooo Part 2

by , 3-22-11 at 3:47:48 PM (Thoughts of me myself and I)
    So now i'm back from the doctors and sadly I do have broncodice so I have to use a nebulizer thing or whateve so yeah Bye

Smiley of the post:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oh noooo

by , 3-22-11 at 11:02:30 AM (Thoughts of me myself and I)
    So yesterday I went to the doctor's they said I have a cold so yeah and now today i'm going back because my mom thinks I might have bronchodice (Sorry if mispelled)
    So yeah... Wish me luck i'll post when I get back. Oh and yipee yesterday I didn't have strept throat yipee Smiley of the day:

Note:
    I might change smiley of the day to smiley of the post :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mr.random's Random Blog 3/21/11

by , 3-21-11 at 10:30:27 PM (Mr.random's Random Blog)
    Today is the second blog which i have lots and lots to tell. I had a 3 day weekend from school so lots of time to play
    I would first start on Gavin

Gavin Spiritstaff has came a long way this week. He reached from 39 i believe to level 46. 7 levels! I gotten from Kishibe Village (turns out wrong name) to Dragonspyre academy (just to the obsidian chest quests) My little expirement is finally put to rest because i cant solo after tower archives! too long and gotten ...

Updated 3-23-11 at 10:32:48 PM by mr.random

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  4. Me and Central

Hi,I would like you to say what type of person I am.Just say something.Also no one likes me!My thread was deleted mods of course.And I said how to become a mod no it was deleted.Just say what am I.Wont care if its rude old.

Bye o;
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Hybrid/Mom B-day

Ok from what I heard, there might be a new Hybrid. The mix of a firecat and hydra. We dont know if this is 100% true yet. We just have to wait. And also, My moms B-day is on Thursday! Happy B-day mom!
    Categories
    Uncategorized